Rainbow 6 Siege Qualifier | Nerd Street Summer Champs | $5,000
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Thursday Jul 22, 2021
Registration has ended
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Nerd Street Gamers is proud to present the Fourth Qualifier for Summer Champs! This tournament will be played out over two weeks, with two Bo3* played each day. The top two teams will qualify into Summer Champs.
*If you lose in uppers you will play bo1 lowers
This event is PC only.
TEAM CAPTAIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTERING ENTIRE TEAM.
32 Team Tournament.
Date: Thursday-Friday | July 22nd-23rd | July 29th-July 30th 2021
Start Time: Thursday - 2:00PM PST / 5:00PM EST | Friday - 2:00PM PST / 5:00PM EST (Both Weekends)
Cost: FREE TO ENTER
Guaranteed Prize Pot: $5,000, Top 3 - 60/30/10 split
- Captains must be present for the captains meeting in Discord 30 minutes before the event start.
- This tournament will be run on the bracketing site Battlefy. You will need to create an account on Battlefy. We will be sending a full list of codes out to team Captain emails as team register. Each team captain will be able to use the code given to them to register on Battlefy. Captains will then have to send the battlefy links to their teammates and up to 2 subs so they can join the Battlefy roster. When these steps are complete the Captain will then be able to complete registration on Battlefy.
- The official format for this 32-team Rainbow Six Siege tournament will be a double elimination bracket
- The bracket will be updated in real-time after each game.
- Map bans, side selection and further tournament rules will be outlined on Battlefy and Discord.
- Team captains must be present 30 minutes before the first scheduled match time in Discord for the captains meeting.
- All team captains must be present via Nerd Street Gamers Discord throughout the tournament.
- Live support will be available during the tournament via Battlefy's "Report Match Issue" on your match dashboard or using the “Tournament Support” Discord voice channel under NSG Online: Rainbow Six Siege
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for providing a screenshot of their match summary on Battlefy and submitting their own scores in Battlefy on that same match dashboard.
- After each match is complete, teams will be assigned a match automatically from the Battlefy platform. If no match is assigned your team will be waiting for your opponent to finish their respected matches.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page.
- Team captains are required to purchase the team ticket and fill out the information for each player on their team.
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord.
- Team captains are required to join Discord. Each captain will receive a "Rainbow Six: Siege" role which gives them access to see the Rainbow Six channels.
- Discord roles can be accepted in the NSG discord. Battlefy join codes are emailed to the captains email after signup. If you do not receive your code within 48 hours of the tournament, contact an admin in the NSG Discord.
- You're all set!
Nerd Street+ Benefits
Save 50% by signing up for a Nerd Street+ membership.Learn More