Localhost in Philly
CS:GO The Standoff | LAN Event | Philadelphia, PA
$5000 Prize Pot
About This Event
Nerd Street is hosting a 32-team, 3-day CS:GO LAN from February 10th to 12th at Localhost Philadelphia! Join now for your chance at a stake of the $5,000 Prize Pool.
- LAN at LH Philly: February 10-12, 2023 | 32 Teams | $5000 Prize Pot
This tournament is open to all players and teams, with spots given to the first 32 teams that have signed up with a full roster of 5 (teams may also register up to two substitutes to use on their ticket).
REGISTRATION OPENS ON DECEMBER 16TH AT 2:30PM ET. (All players need to create/join a team before registering.)
Dates: February 10th - 12th, 2023 Start Time: 10AM - Depends on final schedule Region: NA Tickets:
- Team - Early Bird: $300/team*(Dec. 16th - Jan. 1st )
- Team - Regular Price: $350/team* (Jan. 2nd - 22nd)
- Team - Late Registration: $400/team* (Jan. 23rd - Feb. 7th 11:59PM ET)
- Coach - $60* (Coaches of teams will need to purchase a ticket to be given a PC and join the server in-game)
*This event will not issue refunds/resales of tickets.
Scaling Prize Pot: Up to $5000
- 1-4 Teams: $1000
- 5-10 Teams: $2000
- 11-20 Teams: $3500
- 21-32 Teams: $5000
- Groups - GSL Groups of 4 (Bo3) with top 2 teams advancing to Playoffs
- Playoffs - Single Elimination Bracket (Bo3)
- This format may change depending on the final number of participating teams
- Captains and/or team managers must be present for the Captain Meeting in person at their declared check-in time on Friday or Saturday, and Sunday.
- Complete event schedule is dependent on the number of participants and will be sent to teams in the week leading up to the LAN.
- Map pool, bans, and further tournament rules are outlined [Here] and on Discord.
- All team captains or team representatives must be present via Nerd Street Discord throughout the tournament in the event an admin needs to reach you.
- Live support will be available during the tournament through admins that will be present at the Localhost Philadelphia venue.
- Register your team by selecting your team ticket and clicking "Register" at the top of the page.
- Team captains are required to purchase the team ticket and fill out the information for each player on their roster.
- Join Nerd Street Discord. Each captain will receive a "CS:GO Captain" role that will be pinged leading up to and during the event with important information and reminders.
- Registration follow-up emails will be sent daily so please be patient if you don't receive it right away!
- If you have any questions regarding CS:GO tournaments or need to make any changes to your roster, please create a #mod-mail ticket in the Nerd Street Discord and an admin will get to your ticket during the hours of 10am-8pm ET.