FRAG MAJOR | Philadelphia| Winter Champs | $10,000
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Our first MAJOR CSGO LAN of Winter Champs! This event is capped at 32 teams, tickets are first come first serve.
Date: November 13th - November 14th, 2021
Time: Starts at 10:00AM ET Each Day (Check in at 9:30AM ET)
Early Bird: $80 per player / $400 per team
Regular: $90 per player / $450 per team
Late Registration: $100 per player / $500 per team
Registration Close: November 11th, 2021
*This event will not issue refunds/resale
Prize Pot: $10,000
*prize is subject to registrations and sponsorship contribution
Format: Group Stage -> Single Elimination Playoff
Location: 401 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19108
NSG COVID Policy: All attendees are required to show proof of CDC vaccination record card or a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to arrival. This policy is for competitors, spectators, and staff alike. Masks must also be worn inside during the event.
3rd - 4th 400
5th - 8th 200
9th -16th 100
17th - 32nd 20
- NSG is hosting the first MAJOR CSGO LAN of Winter Champs!
- NSG will provide Monitors and Computers, we will not provide peripherals such as mouse, mouse pads, keyboards and headsets. Players must bring their own peripherals to participate in this event
- Teams will be emailed within 24 hours of completing a full registration with details for the event
- Event schedule and seeding will be posted the two days prior to the main event as seeding will be generated after registrations close on November 11th, 2021
- Players will be asked to show up on their scheduled check in time. No exceptions.
- This event will follow suit with the rulings of the ESEA/ESL Rule Book for all in game rule sets.
- Teams/Players must provide the following items to compete in this event:
- Mouse Pad
- Headsets with microphone (For player pit pc use)
- Earbud Headsets or In Ear Monitors (IEM) for stage (THIS IS MANDATORY, FRAG WILL NOT PROVIDE THIS ITEM FOR THIS EVENT!)
- NSG will not provide the following items on site, please prepare to bring the following listed.
- Any Storage Devices or Cell Phone devices connected to computers will be prohibited during this event, if a team/player is caught using such devices that might hinder the competitive integrity of the event the Tournament
- Organizer reserves the right to penalize the team.
- Phone charging stations will be on site.
- WiFi will be provided for STEAM GUARD access.
- Security checks will be conducted during the event, such as pat down and bag check.