League of Legends Online #4 | Winter Champs | $2,500
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Registration for this event has ended
Don't worry, we have more events like this one to explore
Nerd Street Gamers is excited to announce League of Legends becoming a part of our Winter Championships! This tournament is North America and PC only. The bracket will be run on the Nerd Street Gamers Battlefy page.
Date: Saturday and Sunday, January 15-16, 2021
Time: Starts at 1:00PM PST / 4:00PM EST each day
Prize breakdown for this event:
- First Place: $1,500
- Second Place: $750
- Third Place: $250
Winter Champs Leaderboard Points: Points are given to individual players. If players change teams they will incur a 20% penalty each time they switch to a new team.
- 1st Place - 1600 Points
- 2nd Place - 800 Points
- 3rd/4th Place - 400 Points
- 5th/8th Place - 200 Points
- 9th/16th Place - 100 Points
- 17th/32nd Place - 20 Points
- All League of Legends tournaments are PC ONLY
- All games will be private matches on Summoners Rift- Draft mode
- Matches will be using prodraft.
- GSL groups into a Single Elimination Bracket.
All competitors must be 13 years of age or older to compete.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- After registering, join our Discord and Team Captains will be given the "League of Legends" role to access the League of Legends channels in our Discord. Roles are updated every 48 hours so be patient when waiting for your role!
- Team Captains must be present at 3:30pm EST the day of the event via Nerd Street Gamers Discord in the "League of Legends Captains Meeting" voice channel.
- After your full team has registered and gone through the steps above, team captains will receive an email with a code to join our Battlefy bracket. Teams have to join the Battlefy bracket in order to play in the tournament. Emails may take up to 48 hours to be received, if you register the night before you will receive your join code the morning of the event.
You're all set!