Nerd Street Gamers x T1 Valorant Open Qualifier
Powered by Nerd Street
Registration for this event has ended
Don't worry, we have more events like this one to explore
Nerd Street Gamers x T1 is hosting an online amateur VALORANT open tournament the weekend of June 20th-21st. Each qualifier will consist of 64 teams. The top 2 teams from each qualifier will receive a direct invite to the T1 x Nerd Street Gamers $50,000 Valorant Showdown 3 day event which is apart of the official Valorant Ignition Series being held on June 26-28th. The qualifier will be open sign up with a first come, first serve process.
TEAM CAPTAIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTERING ENTIRE TEAM.
64 Team Tournament.
Date: Saturday, June 20th
Time: 9:00AM PST / 12:00PM EST
Guaranteed Prize Pot: $3,000, 60/30/10 split
Entry into T1 x NSG Invitational: The top 2 teams will receive a direct invite to the invitational taking place on June 26-28th.
- Captains must be present for the captains meeting in Discord at 8:30AM PST / 11:30AM EST to start the tournament.
- This tournament will be run on the bracketing site Battlefy. You will need to create a account on Battlefy We will be sending a full list of codes out to team Captain emails as team register. Each team captain will be able to use the code given to them to register on Battlefy. Captains will then have to send the battlefy links to their teammates so they can join the Battlefy roster. When these steps are complete the Captain will then be able to complete registration on Battlefy.
- The official bracket is Best of 1, double-elimination.
- The bracket will be updated in real-time after each game.
- The Upper Bracket Finals and Grand Finals will be Best of 3.
- Map bans, side selection and further tournament rules will be outlined on Battlefy and Discord.
- Team captains must be present 30 minutes before the first scheduled match time in Discord for the captains meeting.
- All team captains must be present via Nerd Street Gamers Discord throughout the tournament.
- Live support can be found done through Battlefy via "dispute" or using Discord within the “support” channel under NCS Online: Valorant
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for providing a screenshot of their match when submitting scores in Battlefy
- After each match is complete, teams will be assigned a match automatically from the Battlefy platform. If no match is assigned your team will be waiting for your opponent to finish their respected matches.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page.
- Team captains are required to purchase the team ticket and fill out the information for each player on their team.
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- Team captains are required to join Discord. Each captain will receive a Valorant captains role which gives them access to see the Valorant channels.
- Discord roles are updated daily. If you do not receive your role within 24 hours of you registering, contact an admin in the NSG Discord.
- You're all set!
"This competition is not affiliated with or sponsored by Riot Games, Inc. or VALORANT Esports"