Nerd Street Gamers and Renegades are hosting a 64 team, online VALORANT tournament on Saturday, October 10th. This tournament is open to all players and teams, spots will be given to the first 64 teams that have signed up in full teams of 5 (teams may register 2 substitutes on battlefy). This tournament will have a $1,000 prize pot as well as the top 2 teams getting invited to the $10,000 Renegades Valorant Invitational on October 17th-18th.
TEAM CAPTAIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTERING ENTIRE TEAM.
64 Team Tournament.
Date: Saturday, October 10th, 2020
Time: 9:00AM PST, 12:00PM EST
Guaranteed Prize Pot: $1,000, Top 3 - 70/30 split
- The top 2 teams also get invited to $10,000 Renegades Valorant Invitational on October 17th-18th.
- Captains must be present for the captains meeting in Discord at 8:30 AM PDT 30 minutes before the event start at 9:00 AM PDT.
- This tournament will be run on the bracketing site Battlefy. You will need to create a account on Battlefy We will be sending a full list of codes out to team Captain emails as team register. Each team captain will be able to use the code given to them to register on Battlefy. Captains will then have to send the battlefy links to their teammates so they can join the Battlefy roster. When these steps are complete the Captain will then be able to complete registration on Battlefy.
- The official format for this 64-team Valorant tournaments will be Double Elimination Bracket (Bo1), Upper Finals and Grand Finals will be Bo3
- The bracket will be updated in real-time after each game.
- Map bans, side selection and further tournament rules will be outlined on Battlefy and Discord.
- Team captains must be present 30 minutes before the first scheduled match time in Discord for the captains meeting.
- All team captains must be present via Nerd Street Gamers Discord throughout the tournament.
- Live support can be found done through Battlefy via "dispute" or using Discord within the “support” channel under NSG Online: Valorant
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for providing a screenshot of their match when submitting scores in Battlefy
- After each match is complete, teams will be assigned a match automatically from the Battlefy platform. If no match is assigned your team will be waiting for your opponent to finish their respected matches.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page.
- Team captains are required to purchase the team ticket and fill out the information for each player on their team.
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- Team captains are required to join Discord. Each captain will receive a Valorant captains role which gives them access to see the Valorant channels.
- Discord roles are updated daily. If you do not receive your role within 24 hours of you registering, contact an admin in the NSG Discord.
- You're all set!
"This competition is not affiliated with or sponsored by Riot Games, Inc. o>