Rocket League LAST CHANCE Qualifier | Nerd Street Summer Champs | $1000
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Friday Jul 30, 2021
Price Range: Free
Nerd Street Gamers is excited to host a 16-team, online Rocket League Last Chance Qualifier for Summer Champs! This tournament is open to all players; spots will be given to the first 16 teams that have signed up in full teams of 3 (teams may register substitutes on Battlefy).
TEAM CAPTAIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTERING ENTIRE TEAM.
32 Team Tournament.
Date: Friday, July 30, 2021
Start Time: 4:00PM PDT, 7:00PM EST
Cost: FREE Entry
Prize Pot: $1,000, Top 3 teams split - 600/300/100 split
- Top 3 teams will also be invited to our $10,000 Summer Championship on July 31st - August 1st!
- Captains must be present for the captains meeting in Discord at 3:30 PM PDT / 6:30 PM EDT, 30 minutes before the event start.
- This tournament will be run on the bracketing site Battlefy. You will need to create a account on Battlefy. Each team captain will be able to use the code given to them to register on Battlefy. Captains will then have to send the battlefy links to their teammates and a sub so they can join the Battlefy roster.
- NSG 16 team Rocket League tournaments will be GSL groups into a Single Elimination bracket.
- The bracket will be updated in real-time after each game.
- All team captains must be present via Nerd Street Gamers Discord throughout the tournament.
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for providing a screenshot of their match summary on Battlefy and submitting their own scores in Battlefy on that same match dashboard.
- After each match is complete, teams will be assigned a match automatically from the Battlefy platform. If no match is assigned your team will be waiting for your opponent to finish their respected matches.
- Register on this page by adding a ticket to your cart and filling out the necessary information.
- Team captains are required to purchase the team ticket and fill out the information for each player on their team.
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord .
- Team captains are required to join Discord. Each captain will receive a "Rocket League Captain" role which gives them access to see the Rocket League channels.
- Discord roles and Battlefy join codes are updated daily but may take up to 48 hours. If you do not receive your role within 48 hours of you registering, contact an admin in the NSG Discord using the #mod-mail system.
- You're all set!
Nerd Street+ Benefits
Save 50% by signing up for a Nerd Street+ membership.Learn More