Localhost in Fullerton
VALORANT Lockdown | Last Chance Qualifier LAN | Fullerton, CA
About This Event
Nerd Street is hosting a 16-team LCQ at at Localhost Fullerton on January 13th where the top 4 teams will play in the $10,000 Lockdown Finals on January 14th-15th.
VALORANT Lockdown Series: Teams can compete in all 3 Online Open Qualifiers to try and qualify for a spot in the $10,000 LAN at Localhost Fullerton on January 14th-15th. In order for teams to keep their qualification spot they must maintain 3 core players from the roster they qualified with in the Online Qualifier.
- Online Qualifier #1: Dec. 5th-7th, 202 2 | 64 teams | $2,500 Prize Pot
- Online Qualifier #2: Dec. 12th-13th, 2 022 | 32 teams | $1,250 Prize Pot
- Online Qualifier #3: Dec. 19th-21st, 2 022 | 64 teams | $2,500 Prize Pot
- LCQ LAN at LH Fullerton: Jan. 13th, 2023 | 16 teams | 4 teams advance to the $10,000 Finals LAN
- Finals LAN at LH Fullerton: Jan. 14th-15th, 2023 | 16 qualified teams | $10,000 Prize Pot
This tournament is open to all players and teams with the exception of teams who have already qualified to the Finals. Spots will be given to the first 16 teams that have signed up in full teams of 5 (teams may register up to 2 substitutes on their Nerd Street team as well as Battlefy). The top 4 teams from this tournament will be directly invited to the $10,000 LAN Finals on January 14th-15th also at Localhost Fullerton.
(ALL PLAYERS NEED TO CREATE/JOIN A TEAM BEFORE REGISTERING)
Dates: Friday, January 13th, 2023
Start Time: 10:00AM PST
- Groups - GSL Groups of 4 (Bo1) with top 2 teams advancing to Playoffs
- Playoffs - Single Elimination Bracket (Bo3)
- Early Bird: $350/team* (Nov. 18th-Dec. 1st)
- Regular Price: $400/team* (Dec. 2nd-22nd)
- Late Registration: $450/team* (Dec. 23rd-Jan. 12th)
*This event will not issue refunds/resale of team tickets.
- Captains and/or team managers must be present for the Captain Meeting in person at their stated check-in times on Friday.
- Any team who buys an LCQ ticket, but then qualifies through one of the Online Qualifiers will have their LCQ ticket refunded in full.
- This tournament will be run on the bracketing site Battlefy. All players will need to create an account on Battlefy as well as create a team on the website. Nerd Street will be sending out join codes to the Team Captain's email after they register with instructions on how to create a team for the tournament and join. When these steps are complete the Captain will then be able to see their team on the Battlefy Participants.
- Full event schedule is dependent on participants and will be sent to teams the week of the LCQ.
- The bracket will be updated in real-time after each game as teams report scores.
- Map bans, side selection and further tournament rules will be outlined on Battlefy and Discord.
- All team captains must be present via Nerd Street Discord throughout the tournament in the event an admin needs to message you with information.
- Live support will be available during the tournament with the admins at Localhost Fullerton.
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for reporting scores on the Battlefy Match Dashboard which is linked to your most recent matches.
- After each match is complete, teams will be assigned a match automatically on Battlefy. If no match is assigned immediately, you will be waiting for your opponent to finish their respective matches.
- Register your team by selecting your team ticket and clicking "Register" at the top of the page.
- Team captains are required to purchase the team ticket and fill out the information for each player on their team.
- Join Nerd Street Discord. Each captain will receive a "Valorant Captain" role which gives them access to see the VALORANT channels.
- Battlefy join codes are sent daily so please be patient if you don't receive it right away!
- If you have any questions regarding VALORANT tournaments, please create a #mod-mail ticket in the Nerd Street Discord and an admin will get to your ticket during the hours of 10am-8pm EST.
"This competition is not affiliated with or sponsored by Riot Games, Inc."