VALORANT Qualifier | Nerd Street Summer Champs | $5,000
Powered by Nerd Street Gamers
Nerd Street Gamers is hosting a 32-team, online VALORANT tournament running July 26th-27th. This tournament is open to all players and teams, spots will be given to the first 32 teams that have signed up in full teams of 5 (teams may register 2 substitutes on Battlefy). The top 2 team's will also be directly invited to the NSG VALORANT Summer Championship in August. Placement in this tournament will also determine a team's points on the Summer Champs leaderboard, where the top teams at the end of the July will be invited to the NSG VALORANT Summer Championship in August.
TEAM CAPTAIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTERING ENTIRE TEAM.
32 Team Tournament.
Date: Monday-Tuesday, July 26th-27th, 2021
Start Time: 1:00PM PDT / 4:00PM EDT each day
Guaranteed Prize Pot: $5,000
- 1st place - $2,500 and an invitation to the NSG VALORANT Summer Championship in August
- 2nd place - $1,500 and an invitation to the NSG VALORANT Summer Championship in August
- 3rd place - $500
- 4th place - $500
- Captains must be present for the captains meeting in Discord at 12:30 PM PDT / 3:30 PM EDT, 30 minutes before the event start.
- This tournament will be run on the bracketing site Battlefy. You will need to create a account on Battlefy. We will be sending out join codes to the Team Captain's email after they register. Each team captain will be able to use the code given to them via email to register on Battlefy and join the bracket. Captains will then have to send the Battlefy links to their teammates and they can add up to 2 subs to their team roster. When these steps are complete the Captain will then be able to complete registration on Battlefy.
- The official format for this 32-team VALORANT tournament will be GSL Groups of 4 (Bo1 first round and Bo3 in decider matches), with the top 2 teams advancing from each group into a Bo3 single-elimination playoff bracket.
- After groups finish on Monday, team's will play the first round of playoffs as soon as each group finishes their games.
- Tuesday will start with the Playoff Quarterfinals (single-elimination Bo3 bracket).
- The bracket will be updated in real-time after each game as teams report scores.
- Map bans, side selection and further tournament rules will be outlined on Battlefy and Discord.
- Team captains must be present 30 minutes before the first scheduled match time in Discord for the captains meeting.
- All team captains must be present via Nerd Street Gamers Discord throughout the tournament .
- Live support will be available during the tournament via Battlefy's "Report Match Issue" on your match dashboard or using the “Tournament Support” Discord voice channel under NSG Online: Valorant
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for providing a screenshot of their match summary on Battlefy and submitting their own scores in Battlefy on that same match dashboard.
- After each match is complete, teams will be assigned a match automatically from the Battlefy platform. If no match is assigned your team will be waiting for your opponent to finish their respected matches.
- Register on this page by clicking "Register Now" at the top of the page.
- Team captains are required to purchase the team ticket and fill out the information for each player on their team.
- Join Nerd Street Gamers Discord.
- Team captains are required to join Discord. Each captain will receive a "Valorant Captain" role which gives them access to see the VALORANT channels.
- Discord roles and Battlefy join codes are updated daily starting the week of the tournament. If you do not receive your role within 24 hours of you registering , contact an admin in the NSG Discord using the #mod-mail system.
- You're all set!
"This competition is not affiliated with or sponsored by Riot Games, Inc."