VCT Game Changers Series 2 Open Qualifier Presented by Dignitas
About This Event
Nerd Street Gamers is proud to be a part of the VCT Game Changers Series 2 Open Qualifier Presented by Dignitas. The Top 8 teams will qualify for VCT Game Changers Series I, a $50,000 women-only tournament on Thursday, June 24 to Sunday, June 27, 2021. This tournament is NA only. ALL TEAMS MUST BE VERIFIED MEMBERS OF THE GALORANTS DISCORD COMMUNITY. You can join the growing community of women who play VALORANT here. Date: Saturday, June 19 to Sunday, June 20, 2021 Registration Deadline Date: Monday, June 14, 2021 or 32 teams reached Time: Day 1 - 10:00AM PST - 6:00PM PST (GSL 32 teams) Day 2 - 10:00AM PST - 6:00PM PST (GSL 16 teams) Format: 32 Teams
Cost: FREE Prize Pot: Top 8 qualify for $50,000 VCT Game Changers Series I on June 25-27, 2021 03/25 - 03/28 Game Changers Prize Pot Breakdown: 1st - $20,000 2nd - $10,000 3rd - $7,000 4th - $5,000 5th - $3,000 6th - $3,000 7th - $1,000 8th - $1,000
- All players must be verified members of the all-women VALORANT Discord server, Galorants. See “Registration Instructions” below on how to become a part of the community.
- All players must be 16 years or older.
- Date of birth will be required from all players at registration.
- All players must be ranked Platinum 1 or higher.
- To show ranks, all players will be required to screenshot their last Episode’s rank with their name visible in the top right of the friend’s list.
- Team Captains will compile all the screenshots in a single Imgur link and share at registration.
- Captains must be present for the captains meeting in Discord prior to the start of the tournament at 9:30AM PST / 12:30PM EST on 06/19/21.
- This tournament will be run on the bracketing site Battlefy. You will need to create a account on Battlefy. We will be sending a full list of codes out to team Captain emails as team register. Each team captain will be able to use the code given to them to register on Battlefy. Captains will then have to send the Battlefy links to their teammates so they can join the Battlefy roster. When these steps are complete the Captain will then be able to complete registration on Battlefy.
- The official format is a Double GSL - 32 teams Day 1 / 16 teams Day 2
- The bracket will be updated in real-time after each game's score is submitted.
- A full schedule will be provided via Battlefy's designated schedule tab. See above times for a general idea of the tournament's time commitment needed.
- Map bans, side selection and further tournament rules will be outlined on Battlefy and Discord.
- Team captains must be present 30 minutes before the first scheduled match time in Discord for the captains meeting.
- All team captains must be present via Galorants Discord throughout the tournament.
- Live support can be found done through Battlefy via "dispute" or using Discord.
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for providing a screenshot of their match when submitting scores in Battlefy
- After each match is complete, teams will be assigned a match automatically from the Battlefy platform. If no match is assigned your team will be waiting for your opponent to finish their respected matches.
- Register on this page by clicking "Choose a Ticket" at the top of the page.
- Team captains are required to purchase the team ticket and fill out the information for each player on their team.
- Once in the Galorants server, all players must become verified members. To become a verified member, send a photograph of yourself following the rules listed below to the #mod-mail bot. Mods will verify those who follow the rules as listed:
- Your selfie must include the Galorants Discord visibly in the background, and a note with "Galorants" as well as your Discord ID + #s written down on it a piece of paper that you're holding up. No photoshops please!
- No filters at all, well-lit natural light only.
- No NSFW content. No shirt, no pants, no service.
- Please display your entire face. No blocking or coverings.
- No hats.
- You must send an image attachment and not a link attachment.
- Failure to follow the rules three times will result in a ban.
- In addition to our verification rules, you must also have a verified email address with your Discord account to join.
You're all set!