Wild Rift: Summoner Series | Qualifier #1
About This Event
Powered by Nerd Street and Wisdom Gaming
Nerd Street and Wisdom Gaming are combining forces to bring you the path to the $100,000 NA Regional Championship - Wild Rift: Summoner Series! The series launches with the first open qualifier on July 26 - 27th.
Teams have several chances to qualify into the Major tournaments which feature $10,000 prize pots by placing high enough in the open qualifiers. Open qualifiers feature 32 team tournaments. Major tournaments feature 8 teams that have the opportunity to secure their spot in the Championship Finals.
Below is a full schedule and breakdown of each circuit, qualifier and major that play into the championship finals featuring a $70,000 Prize pot!
2021 Wild Rift: Summoner Series Schedule
FIRST CIRCUIT Qualifier Start Times: 5:00pm EST Major Start Times: TBA
- July 26-27 - Open Qualifier #1 - Top 4 teams Qualify into Major 1
- August 2-Aug 3 - Open Qualifier #2 - Top 4 teams Qualify into Major 1
- August 7-8 - Major 1 - Top 4 teams Qualify into Major 2 $10,000 Prize Pot
SECOND CIRCUIT Qualifier Start Times: 5:00pm EST Major Start Times: TBA
- August 16-17 - Open Qualifier #1 - Top 2 teams Qualify into Major 2
- August 23-24 - Open Qualifier #2 - Top 2 teams Qualify into Major 2
- August 28-29 - Major 2 - Top 2 teams Qualify into Champs - Teams 3-6 Qualify into Major 3 $10,000 Prize Pot
THIRD CIRCUIT Qualifier Start Times: 5:00pm EST Major Start Times: TBA
- September 6-7 - Open Qualifier #1 - Top 2 teams Qualify into Major 3
- September 13-14 - Open Qualifier #2 - Top 2 teams Qualify into Major 3
- September 18-19 - Major 3 - Top 4 teams Qualify into Champs $10,000 Prize Pot
Last Chance Qualifier Last Chance Qualifier Start Time: TBA
- Oct 1-3 LCQ - Top 2 teams Qualify into Champs
NA REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP Regional Champs Start Time: TBA
- TBD - 8 Qualified Teams $70,000 Prize Pot
About Nerd Street Nerd Street Gamers (Nerd Street) is a national network of esports facilities and events dedicated to powering competitive opportunities for gamers. The company promotes greater access to the esports industry, laying a national framework for esports talent development and high-quality gaming tournaments. Through Localhost, its gaming and esports centers across the country, the company provides opportunities for gamers of all ages and skill levels to participate in esports tournaments, camps, team training, private events like birthday parties, and hourly play for a wide variety of video games. Nerd Street has received backing from Five Below, Comcast Spectacor, SeventySix Capital, Elevate Ventures, angel investor George Miller, and Founders Fund. For more information, follow @nerdstreet and nerdstreet.com